Destress Lunchbox CBD (+CBG) Gummies
Dosing: Available in a 25mg/gummy per serving or a double strength 50mg/ gummy per serving
- Bottle Size: A 30-day month long supply or dip your toes in the water with a 10-pack (250mg bottle)
- Full Spectrum Extract: Full spectrum CBD oil containing CBD, THC and other cannabinoids for maximum efficacy. Please check the lab results of your product for detailed cannabinoid composition. Within Farm Bill legal guidelines of .3% THC by dry weight volume.
- CBG Enriched Gummies: We've added CBG, a cannabinoid being studied for its role in reducing stress and anxiety to our CBD gummies to help create an even more effective experience.
- Flavor: A delicious variety of mixed fruit flavors. Pineapple, Strawberry & Black Raspberry.
- Formulation: Vegan and all-natural, added ashwagandha
Contains less than .3% THC by volume.
What is the function of CBD in stress relief gummies?
Stress relief CBD gummies are formulated to help support relaxation and anxiety reduction. Consumers often report that CBD helps to relax and calm, and is enhanced when coupled with ashwagandha, a natural botanical commonly used for stress management. If you struggle with managing stress or anxiety, then CBD gummies for stress may be an option to help alleviate these symptoms.
How does CBG help with anxiety?
We've added CBG to our CBD Stress gummies because this cannabinoid is increasingly being researched for its role in helping to reduce anxiety and stress. We're constantly looking for ways to make our products more effective at delivering their intended effects which was our goal with our reformulated CBG + CBD De-Stress gummies.
What are some of the best supplements for stress and anxiety?
Our stress relief gummies are formulated with CBD, CBG and ashwagandha, which we believe are some of the best options for anxiety. If you want to take supplements to go along with these stress-relief gummies, popular options include:
- Phosphatidylserine: a nutrient that reduces cortisol, a hormone that causes stress.
- Lysine: an amino acid that reduces cortisol and can reduce inflammation.
- Passionflower: an herb that serves as a quick-acting sedative.
- Valerian Root: a root that is also a natural sedative.
We recommend starting with one at a time so you can clearly see how each affects you. You should always consult your doctor if you have questions about CBD or any other supplements.
Do gummies for stress also help with anxiety?
Stress gummies can help customers with anxiety. CBD has a calming and sedative effect in many users, which can help to reduce acute feelings of anxiety when they occur. Some research suggests that full-spectrum CBD gummies can help regulate anxiety disorders, though research is still ongoing in this area.
Do CBD gummies for stress make you drowsy?
It's possible for CBD stress gummies to make you sleepy. Their formulation is intended to relieve stress and ease anxiety, and the onset of relaxation and calmness can cause users to feel tired. If you are trying CBD gummies for stress for the first time, we recommend taking small doses or taking them close to when you go to bed just in case feelings of sleepiness occur.
Do these stress CBD gummies contain sugar?
Each of our stress CBD gummies contains 2g of organic sugar. Other ingredients you can expect to find include coconut, organic tapioca syrup, and other all-natural, organic ingredients - these vary slightly by effect formulation. Not only will you enjoy the highest quality ingredients in our gummies, but you'll get to enjoy some incredible flavors, too!
When will the stress CBD gummies expire?
We recommend eating gummies within 12-18 months of purchase. CBD does degrade over time, and the longer you wait to eat the gummies, the less potent each dose will be. If you are looking to keep your stress CBD gummies fresh for as long as possible, keep them stored in a dark, cool, indoor area, like a kitchen closet or cabinet.